Veneers – Virginia Beach, VA
Achieve Your Dream Smile in Just Two Visits!
Teeth whitening can help with stains and Invisalign can help with gaps, but what if you want to address multiple cosmetic imperfections at once? The good news is that you don’t have to undergo years of consecutive treatments to make your smile goals a reality. Thanks to veneers in Virginia Beach, you can achieve your dream smile in just two visits! Keep reading to learn more about this popular cosmetic dentistry solution or get in touch with our friendly team to schedule your initial consultation.
Why Choose Goyal Dentistry For Veneers?
- Entirely Customized Treatment Plans
- Additional Financing Available
- Open 5 Days a Week Until 5 pm
What Are Veneers?
In short, veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are designed to address cosmetic dental problems, like discoloration, chips, and minor misalignment. To accomplish this, our cosmetic dentist in Virginia Beach, Dr. Goyal, will sit down with you to learn all about your dental needs and smile goals. If you both decide that veneers are indeed the best option, then our team will get to work! First, we will remove a sliver of your tooth’s enamel and take impressions of your mouth. From there, we will send the details of your dream smile (the size, shape, and shade) to the lab artisans, who will meticulously craft your veneers. Once they are ready, you will return to our office to have them placed. After any final adjustments are made, your new and improved smile will be all set!
Who Is a Candidate for Veneers?
Although candidacy for veneers is determined on a case-by-case basis, there are some all-encompassing factors that play a role in your eligibility. Perhaps the most important is that your oral health is in good condition. If it isn’t, don’t fret. Dr. Goyal will work the appropriate restorative care into your treatment plan to ensure your smile goals aren’t out of reach. Outside of good oral health, you should also be ready to commit to a life free from poor dental habits, like smoking, chewing on ice, and using your teeth as tools (all of these habits can significantly damage your veneers).
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
Veneers are one of the most sought-after cosmetic dental treatments available today, and it’s not hard to see why! This smile-enhancing solution comes with multiple benefits, such as:
- Versatility – Veneers can be used to address one tooth or an entire arch of teeth. They can also correct multiple cosmetic imperfections, from minor misalignment to permanent stains.
- Customization – Depending on your smile goals, your smile transformation can be as natural or dramatic as you’d like it to be.
- Stain-resistant – Unlike enamel, materials like veneers are resistant to stains, ensuring your new and improved smile will stand the test of time.
- Quick treatment timelines – The entire veneer process can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Longevity – Since veneers are created from durable materials, they can last for 10+ years with proper care.
Does it sound like veneers are the smile-transforming solution you’ve been looking for? Get in touch with our team today to take the next step toward making your smile goals a reality.